Adapting new trends can be expensive, since trends often move out as fast as they came in, leaving you with little time to wear your pieces. However, here are a few trends that are simple and well worth your investment.
- Silk pieces – Silk pieces are on trend this season and come in the form of cami’s or slinky slip dresses. Pair your pieces with a leather jacket and girly curls to give your look a bold yet feminine look.
- Mom jeans – Moms jeans are back on trend. Look for denim that is straight legged, distressed, ankle length and waist high. The added benefit of owning these jeans is that they are very flattering and can be dressed up with ankle boots or dressed down with sandals.
- Cold shoulders and one-shoulders – This fall trend is flirty and comfortable. Look for dresses and tops that show off your shoulders, in printed and striped fabrics.
- The flat mule – The flat mule is a convenient shoe that is great for cooler or warmer months. Look for them in neutral shades to match your mules with almost anything.
- Circle bags – These bags are chic and will elevate your entire look. For those who need more space, opt for a large circle bag that will fit almost anything.
Chokers – The 90’s have made a comeback with the arrival of the choker. Find yours in black velvet, skinny, gold, or layered. Wear your choker with a T-shirt, blazer or a slinky dress for instant sex appeal.